The term ‘DNA’ or ‘Digital Net Agency’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 827, Dallas, PA 18612. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- name and company name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zip code, market sector, and business type
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. This includes, but is not restricted to, automated or manual scraping of content, utilizing content without prior consent, making automated repeat requests in an attempt to cause ‘harm’, attempting to insert, inject or manipulate the contents of the site for malicious use/misuse.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America in general, and the State of Pennsylvania specifically.
- Though efforts are made to ensure this site is fully functional for all our visitors, it may not be able to be accessed by everyone. If this occurs, or if you encounter accessibility concerns, please get in touch with us and let us know.
- Usage of this site implies that you have agreed to not hold us accountable, responsible nor liable for any damages, data loss or harm that may occur through normal usage.
- Though the site is regularly monitored and preventative measures are in place, we are not to be held liable nor responsible for any harm, damages, data loss or other such negatives that may or may not occur due to usage of this site that originates due to 3rd parties insinuating malicious code.
- By viewing this website, downloading any of our information, submitting personal information or contacting us in any manner does not constitute a business relationship nor are we obligated in any way to enter into a business relationship with either you, your company or any affiliates.